Vilnius, Lietuva

The end of April



And that's the coffee I had!
 skinny sweet honey latte from Coffee Inn 👌

Morning was pretty cloudy and a bit windy too 
However, we went to see Sakuras! And the weather became better 😄


You really haven't been in Sakura park if you didn't take a selfie


And let's not forget the other cherrie trees nearby


Yass, feeling the spring!


Saw some lovely pencionier ladies who looked so sophisticated at their age and still came here following the trend of  taking pictures with sakuras 😄 
(that will be me in 60 years)

 And that's the influence of sakuras. I'm becoming japanese too LOL just kidding



Anyways, have you noticd that I've changed my bag since the first pictures in the city? Yess, that's my new purse from Mango, saw it and fell inlove 😍 it reminds me of Chiarra Ferragni (Theblondesalad) who is my ultimate inspiration and #goals 


Later went to the mall and shopped a bit. I wasn't actually planning to buy as many stuff, I basically needed just make up foundation 😂
Oh, and some sweets (the reason I'm chubby)


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Ulrika Vinciunaite. Design by MangoBlogs.