Vilnius, Lietuva

Introduction & New favorite sweater!

Introduction & New favorite sweater! 


Hello, it's me! (I'm sorry, I still can't say hello without starting to sing)😃

So today I finally managed to create my blog which I have been planning to do it for ages! And now I'd like to introduce myself 😊

My name is Ulrika Vinciunaite, I'm 18 years old, I live in a small town in Lithuania. Graduating gymnasium this year and going to study Fashion design BA in UK - I'm so excited! And this blog will not be only about fashion- will be a lot of posts from travelling, events, beauty, lifestyle and etc, just wait and see!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Also, follow me on instgarm for more updates @u.lrike and don't hestite to comment, even if it's just 'hello', I'll feel over the moon to talk to people who read my posts! ♥


Now about my new favorite sweater! The weather has been so rainy and pretty cold here that I really needed to buy this soft sweater from New Look. I just love how comfy it is!

Paired it with boyfriend jeans from Stradivarius  & Nike sneakers for a casual look


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Viskas žiauriai gražiai! Tik kad tau tikrai netinka taip atstatytos lūpos kiekvienoje foto

    ReplyDelete

© Ulrika Vinciunaite. Design by MangoBlogs.