ล venฤionฤ—liลณ sen., Lietuva

Red lips & braids *

2 braids, red lipstick and turtle-neck? YEAH! Love mixing "incompatable" things and it's so easy to rock this look:
  • Choose your favorite turtle-neck, with a big neck ๐Ÿ˜„ I've been lovin' this one from Zara, it's so loose, has long sleeves and soft mattereal too
  • Accesorries: that's completely up to You! I've chosen a big hawk necklace and a pair of small earrings ๐Ÿ˜Š (silver looks so good on grey!)
  • Now the hairstyle: my favorite simple loose braids with some seperated "free"hair ๐Ÿ˜„ I love all kind of braids and really wish I had someone to make my hair every morning ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    By the way: no one is never too old for braid hairstyle!
  • Make up: red lipgloss! In the middle of week - yeah! Also, don't forget  to sharpen your eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
Details of the look: Maybelline The Falsies Push-up Drama mascara in Noir/Very black, NYX lipgloss in BLG12 Cherry Pie/Tarte aux Cerises,
 Maybelline Colorama nail polish 352

Most important - have fun with your look!❤️

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Ulrika Vinciunaite. Design by MangoBlogs.