Matte Blonde / Wake-up Make-up


My first make up review!
Today it'll be about foundation and compact powder - daily essentians and the most important make up products


IsaDora Wake-Up Make-Up foundation. Got it in lightest shade 00 FAIR which matches my skin tone (that's rare)! Really liked the liquid texture, applies perfectly, dries pretty fast (great for early mornings) and looks really natural, doesn't even feels like you have any foundation on your face. The coverage is light I'd say, nevertheless it was what I was looking for summer! + it's SPF 20 
Rating: 10/10 

However, when it comes down to the compact powder it's a bit dissapointing (it's pretty good though but not as impressive as the foundation). Got it in Matte blonde 30 shade, the lightest I've found but still feels a little too dark. The biggest drawback is that it's hard to blend it perfectly to create that natural look, but the coverage is great and it stays almost the whole day. 
Rating: 8/10

Hope you liked this review and let me know whether I should do more of this type of posts!
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I love blogs about makeup and fashion! I would love to see more blogs like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have super light skin too and I'd love to see your must have's on this blog. Btw, I like your style, keep it going! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

© Ulrika Vinciunaite. Design by MangoBlogs.